Total Life Changes Testimony: She has lost 7 lbs


Anna's Testimony:


I am overweight and was having trouble breathing. I would get tired fast and didn’t go outside. I started this challenge by working out every day, and I’ve noticed I am no longer tired and have a lot of energy. 

 

I realized how much has changed when I was able to get on a bike, go with my husband’s biking team, and make it 15 miles. I was not out of breath or tired, and I feel like I could have gone longer!

 

I loved seeing everyone’s faces; they said I did great and I was fast. I feel this changed everything for me and my mindset, showing me I can do things.

 

I am in a better mood and feel better about myself. It helped with all my stress. There are no words to express how different I feel. Now I eat better and work out twice a day. All in all, I make better choices for myself and my family!

 

We are outside a lot more now that I have the energy for it. We ride bikes every Saturday and Sunday morning now. It’s just great.


CLIC Here to see more about of our Weight Management Products. 


More info:


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Kit de Pérdida de Peso de Total Life Changes

Gotas Resolution de Total Life Changes

Testimonio de Pérdida de Peso con Total Life Changes: Ha perdido 18 kilos